General conditions for container transports in 2018
1. General regulations:
1.1. By submitting a transport order to Integrail Zrt. party ordering the transport expressly accepts the General Terms and Conditions.
1.2. Integrail applies the below terms as it is own General Terms and Conditions otherwise Hungarian General Forwarding Conditions applies.
1.3. All transports from/to seaports are performed on delivery terms INCOTERMS / FCA- Free Carrier (FOR, FOG) Terminal/Depot and at delivery premises. (FOT)
1.4. Integrail tariff contains weight, understood total weight of container (weight of cargo and tara weight of container)
1.5. In case of any cancellation of the transport 12:00 o’clock of the workday previous to ordered day of the transport, the customer will be charged with all actual incurred costs connected with the transport.
1.6. In case of no show up after the physical cut off time prior train departures the customer will be charged with all actual incurred costs connected with the transport. Rebooking fee EUR 30.00 / container shall apply.
1.7. Import transport (to Hungary) : Integrail shall reserve the right to issue invoice for the complete transport listed but not limited to ( rail, road, terminal handling charges, customs documentation) not before of the train departure date from seaport, but no later than when the container discharged at Terminal / Depo. This applies at all containers transported be it FOR, FOT, FOR.
1.8. Export transport (from Hungary) : Integrail shall reserve the right to issue invoice for the complete transport listed but not limited to ( rail, road, terminal handling charges, customs documentation) not before of the train departure date from Terminal / Depo, but no later than when the container discharged at Sea Port Terminal. This applies at all containers transported be it FOR,FOT,FOR.
1.9. Incase exceeding of axle pressure limits of road trucks in consequence of cargo loaded in container improperly or but not limited to the total container over weight, penalty received and all occurring extra costs will be invoiced to the transport ordering party. Furthermore, all additional costs and penalties will be invoiced in case of incorrectly declared weight. Integrail shall hold order party liable for any loss or damage occur be it rail or road transport for any weight discrepancy and weight under declare.
1.10. Integrail is not responsible for technical conditions of containers released and taken from seaports and terminals/depots.
1.11. Integrail is not responsible for damage of cargo or for damage of container caused by insufficient, inappropriate or wrong stowing and fixing of cargo in container after valid regulations considering nature of the cargo and its packing.
1.12. Transport orders must include information as given in Attachment No.1.
1.13. After finishing of unloading cargo from the container the consignee / receiver is obliged to remove all rests of cargo, packing or fixing material from container, also other remarks (IMO labels etc.).
1.14. If it is not agreed differently in advance, invoices are payable within 21 days from date of issue. After this time period, an overdue fee from outstanding amount will be charged on the base
1.15. Any non-disputed invoices which are overdue (unsettled) more than 15 days after, Integrail will charge EUR 40, - invoice as a lump sum late payment fee on the basis of Act IX of 2016 on the lump sum late payment fee.
1.16. Integrail is performing its activity based on the Hungarian General Forwarding Conditions. According to these conditions, damage compensation in case of loss of loss of partial/complete damage of shipment is limited to amount corresponding to SDR 8,33 per 1 kg gross weight of the lost or damaged shipment, but maximally up to amount of SDR 20.000. Rail transport claims are regulated with the CIM conditions. Damage compensation is these cases limited with amount SDR 17 per each missing kilograms of cargo.
2. The prices include:
2.1. Pricing are as per Incoterms / FCA – Free on Rail (FOR), Free on Truck (FOT), Free on Ground (FOG) terms unless otherwise stated.
2.2. Free time for container loading - unloading (including customs procedures) delivered by truck territory of Hungary, Slovakia, Romania, Serbia is 4 hours. Arrival and Departures are proofed by gate ticket. Any absence of the same shall swift the proof of liability to the shipper / consignee and shall not under any circumstance give the right to ordering party to reject waiting time charges. Integrail shall in return proof the same by GPS data subject available. By exceeding this free time here will be charged waiting time EUR 25,-/ctr. for each commenced hour till the end of all activities/stops. After 6 hours the waiting time fee is counted EUR 250, -/day maximally.
2.3. The consignee or consignor is obliged to confirm the trucker the end of loading or unloading on a special form / gate receipt. Failing to do so article 2.1 shall apply.
2.4. Transit custom clearance for containers with cargo value up to EUR 300.000,-/ctr. for Hungary is inclusive in the rate. Subject cargo is custom cleared, European Union goods there is no refund on freight and shall always invoiced with VAT.
3. Further regulations, surcharges and additional services:
3.1. The transport ordering party is unconditionally obliged to mention cargo value higher than EUR 300.000, -/ctr. in transport order. It is possible to transport containers with high cargo value only exceptionally and exclusively after previous agreement.
3.2. For additional operations connected with cancellation and reissuing of transit customs documents and other transit documents, with extension of custom time limit etc. there is counted surcharge per each instance – EUR 15, -
3.3. Storage of containers:
harmless goods: 7 days free, from11th day EUR 3, -/TEU/day
dangerous goods: 2 days free, from 3rd day EUR 30, -/TEU/day
Arrival and departure day of container is counted storing time.
3.4. Extra handling: EUR 50, -/handling
3.5. By delivery of two containers with one container chassis transports cost are invoiced for each container separately.
3.6. Containers shall be weighted periodically at Terminals and Ports. In case of proved overweight, the transport price will be adapted after real weight category. For overweight against declared weight more than two tons there will be invoiced a scaling fee in amount EUR 100, - and a penalty EUR 200, -, in case of overweight more than 4 tons there will be invoiced besides the scaling fee the penalty EUR 500,- for each case.
4. Additional conditions:
4.1. Container types:
Type Tara Weight ( Kgs)
20’ Standard 2300.00
20’ Open Top 2300.00
20’ Reefer 3000.00
40’ Standard 3700.00
40’ Hight Cube 4000.00
40’ Open Top 3900.00
40’ Reefer 5000.00
40’ Hight Cube Reefer 5300.00
45’ Standard 4500.00
45’ High Cube 4800.00
45’ Hugh Cube Standard Reefer 5500.00
All matters not regulated in this General Conditions shall act in line with the Hungarian Law, especially on the basis of the Hungarian Civil Code and the regulations of Hungarian General Forwarding Conditions
Attachment No. 1
to General conditions for container transports for 2018
List of information what is to be included in each transport order
EXPORT (from Hungary ):
- Ordering Party
- Obligatory information whether the transport matters export to some third country out of the EU
- Shipping Line/Container owner, depot and release number
- Number of containers, ISO type and size
- Please of Empty Pick Up (Empty Depo)
- Loading place, date and time of stuffing, name and contact to person in charge at stuffing place
- Port of Loading (Delivery Seaport)
- Vessel / Voyage Name
- Estimated Time of Departure
- Earlies Time of Arrival at Sea Port
- Final Delivery
- Precise cargo Description (dangerous goods: UN number, official description of the stuff, danger labels specification, packing group, class, net weight in total and per piece)
- Expected weight (payload) in each container
- type of documents accompanying the shipment (T5, AAD, T1 etc.), instructions on passing the custom documents
- seal (yes-no)
- total cargo value if exceeds 300 000 EUR/ctr.
- request for VGM weighing (yes-no)
IMPORT (to Hungary ):
- Ordering Party
- Shipping Line/Container owner
- Number of containers, ISO type and size
- Port of Discharge
- Shipment details
- Vessel / Voyage / ETA
- Release Agent
- Detailed cargo description matching the import Cargo Manifest of the Shipping Line / Bill of Lading (name, material, purpose, 6-numerical HS custom code, weight, no. of pieces, type of packing, country of origin, specification of quantity and sort of particular items, whether legally classified as waste, by dangerous goods: UN number, official description of the stuff, danger labels specification, packing gr., class, net weight in total / per piece)
- Custom status (bonded, cleared in seaport, EU cargo)
- In case of containers cleared already in seaport there’s obligatory to provide for dispatching with a block train:
- documents what are issued to the shipment and should go with the shipment (f. e. T2L)
- Total cargo value
- Seal No
- if bonded cargo, place of custom clearance and contact person
- Un-stuffing place, name and contact to person in charge at unsnuffing place, potential date of un-stuffing
- Depot for returning the empty ctr. incl. information for acceptation to that respective depot, f. e. turn-in ref., ctr. owner
- Provide information whether the shipment is subject of EKÁER registration
 Section 6:155.§ (1) In contracts between business parties, and in any contract concluded by a contracting authority that is liable for the payment of a monetary claim with a party other than a contracting authority, interest on late payment shall be calculated as the sum of the central bank base rate in effect on the first day of the calendar half-year affected by the default - if the monetary claim is to be satisfied in a foreign currency, the base rate of the issuing central bank, or failing this the money market rate - plus eight percentage points. For the purposes of calculating the interest, the central bank base rate in effect on the first day of the calendar half-year affected shall apply for the entire period of the given calendar half-year.